All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice, a return approval and could be subject to a restocking fee. Returned items must be in the original unopened box or container.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Any part that (in our opinion) was used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly by the customer.
- Electrical Parts
- Special Order
- Wheels and / or tires, after they have been mounted.
- Custom ordered parts.
- Hazardous materials.
- Videos, software, or other copyrighted material, after they have been opened.
- Any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue as determined by Dennis Dillon and the part manufacturer.
- If your order included any "special offer" or "free parts", they must also be returned or the value may be deducted from your refund.
- Parts returned more than 90 days from the purchase date will be subject to a Restocking Fee, which may vary based on item, manufacturer, and other factors.